Medical Entrance Coaching
Step into the prolific medical profession by graduating from the top medical colleges in India. Only the top handful of candidates can expect admission to the reputed medical institutions in the country. Coaching under expert tutors at the best medical entrance coaching centres in Kerala is the right way to approach the exam. You must cement the dream of becoming a great doctor in your heart and prepare for the entrance exam wholeheartedly.
Established in 1984, Brilliant, Pala has been the guide, mentor, support and tutor for numerous aspirants. We are proud to be the strength behind many success stories. The entrance exam is the first step into the world of the medical profession. It is attended by lakhs of students across the nation. Brilliant is one of the best medical entrance coaching centres in Kerala and fortifies the students with ample knowledge and prepares them for medical entrances including NEET, AIIMS, and JIPMER.
Benefits of Brilliant’s Medical Entrance Coaching
Performing consistently necessitates honest and dedicated effort. For about four decades, we have been successful in maintaining the identity of the best medical entrance coaching centre in Kerala. Our commitment to the students and selflessness have been the strengths behind this unchallenged performance.
Lakhs of students from around the country attend the medical entrance exam every year. Undoubtedly, only the most prepared and confident people make it into the elite medical colleges. Expert guidance, motivation, and tutoring are the keys to becoming one of those selected few. We are fortunate to be the top medical entrance coaching institute in Kerala, which has been able to help the maximum number of students in cracking the exam with the best grades.
The benefits of Brilliant’s medical entrance coaching are:
- – A well-formulated medical entrance coaching process. With this, the aspirant will have in-depth knowledge of the key concepts, making them capable of answering any related questions
- – Handpicked faculty members with immense experience and expertise to observe the students and assess them. They would implement the right pedagogical methods depending on the student’s strengths and flaws. Eventually, they will increase their knowledge level and eradicate the flaws.
- – The library, with all the textbooks, guides, journals, and other materials, is intended to keep the students oriented. The fully digitized library can be explored to improve the understanding of core ideas and theories.
- – Frequent tests, practise sessions, and mock tests will boost the confidence level and keep the students prepared for the medical entrance exam.
- – Our medical entrance coaching centre in Kerala not only offers unparalleled coaching but also provides motivational lectures and guidance for inducing an optimistic mindset.
- – Feedback and doubt clearing sessions would remove any kind of ambiguities from the aspirant’s mind. Their knowledge of the core concept would be clear in all respects.
- – Time management and exam strategy guidance would enable the students to utilise time effectively.
You can visit Brilliant, the best medical entrance coaching centre in Kerala, to know more regarding our coaching process, facilities available etc.
You can choose any of the following medical entrance coaching programs from Brilliant Study Centre Pala, the best medical coaching institutes in Kerala:
- – One year medical entrance coaching program.
- – Two year medical entrance coaching program.
- – Two year integrated medical entrance coaching program.
- – Online medical entrance coaching program.
- – NEET crash course
Why Choose Brilliant Study Centre for your Medical Entrance Coaching?
We are the source of inspiration, a treasure of knowledge, strength for dreaming big, and the energy behind success for many medical students. Brilliant, Pala became the best medical coaching centre in Kerala by delivering stunning results since 1984. Yes, we have been the top medical entrance coaching centre for about four decades. Even after so many years, no one could challenge our position.
Constantly evolving the coaching process depending on the changing trends and reformations in exam patterns has been our fundamental feature. We integrate these changes with the variations in medical entrance exams introduced by the testing agencies. The selected professional tutors, with their exhaustive experience and knowledge, know how to coach the students to deliver their best.
Factors that make us the best medical entrance coaching centre in Kerala are:
- – Dedicated, expert, and knowledgeable teaching staff
- – A well-defined coaching process that focuses on extracting the best from the students.
- – A fully facilitated library
- – Innovative infrastructure to keep the students positive, motivated and target-centric
- – 100% support to the students
- – Matchless results since the beginning
Joining Brilliant Pala for medical entrance coaching is the right step towards your dream. Contact us right away and start the preparation for medical entrance.
Call us now.
- 1. What types of questions can be expected at the medical entrance?
The medical entrance exam follows the syllabus of the 10+2 class. The medical entrance consists of three subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The topics taught in the 11th and 12th classes are asked in the medical entrance. The exam has a three-hour duration and consists of 200 objective-type questions.
2. What is the upper age limit for NEET?
There is no upper age limit for NEET. Students who are 17 years of age and have completed 10+2 with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, with the requisite percentage, can appear in the NEET. There are no limits on the number of attempts either.
3. Are 10+2 marks considered for NEET or for admissions to medical colleges?
10+2 marks are not considered for admissions to medical colleges. The candidates are expected to score a set percentage to become eligible for NEET. The percentage of marks the student is supposed to score is UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, and PWD – 45%.
4. What is the NEET registration fee?
The NEET registration fee is different for different categories. The candidate has to pay the application fee for registering for the NEET exam. The application fee for General (UR) is 1600. The NEET registration fee for EWS is ₹ 1500 and for other categories, the fee is ₹900. For international candidates, the NEET application fee is ₹8500.
5. Is the medical entrance exam tough?
The medical entrance exams for AIIMS and NEET are considered among the toughest in the country. Proper and dedicated preparation under expert guidance is necessary for cracking the exam.