Why Study With Us?
Nurturing the potentials... Moulding the Champions... Since 1984...
We provide an extensive library facility for our hardworking students.
Our Qualified best teachers from industry give our students best Knowledge.
Register for your favourite course. Call us on 04822 206100, 206800
We do not have any Franchises other than our campuses and affiliated centers. Please contact us for more details.
We provide online test series through brilliantpala.org website. Our online program consists of chapter-wise questions and model test papers. We have given a model test inside the student dashboard. Please register and login to the student dashboard. You will find a model test. Try to do it. We give different packages based on duration. All the details are given in brilliantpala.org website.
- Centre Address: Pala Mutholy – Puliyannoor P O, Mutholy, Pala, Kottayam – 686573
- Brilliant Study Centre, Sanjos Arcade, Thevara, Ernakulam.
- Website: www.brilliantpala.org
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Phone: 04822 – 206100, 0484-2665080
- The student has to do a onetime registration in www.brilliantpala.in and create the student ID. Students already registered, do not register again, they can login and apply.
- A good passport size photo must be uploaded after registration. Already registered students may update their photo.
- Use the link ‘Apply to a Course’. Already registered students and Brilliant Long Term students may sign in with their user id and password and modify the academic details before applying for any course.
- For Repeaters Course, select ‘Class of study completed’ as Class XII completed and proceed to next page and fill the details.
- Proceed to apply for the course – Select the required course.
- Check the application status next day.
- The application status is available in the ‘Applied List’. When selected to a course, the status will be changed accordingly. You can view the reporting date in the ‘My Messages’ link. Also you will get an SMS in your registered mobile.
- Report directly (student/parent/guardian) at the centers
- For latest updates please visit the news section of https://admissions.brilliantpala.org/ frequently.
- Application for refund has to be submitted in the office in prescribed form.
- No refund will be made for the amount remitted towards REGISTRATION (Registration Fee + Service Tax).
- Refund of the course fee will be made subject to following conditions: a) Application for refund will be considered only if the entire course fee has been remitted. b) Refund will be calculated based on the date on which proper application is submitted. No. of classes attended will not be taken into consideration while determining the amount of refund. c) Informing over the phone, email or in person regarding the discontinuing the course is not the claim for the refund. Refund calculation is done only on the basis of the receipt of refund application in our office. The maximum amount of refund is calculated as per the respective courses, which is mentioned in the course brochures.
- The application for refund should be signed by the Parent/Guardian and the Student.
- No Dues Certificate from library is to be submitted along with the application for refund. Course material supplied need not be returned.
- Application for refund should be submitted in our office by hand or through registered post. Those who submit the application for refund in person should ensure that proper acknowledgement is obtained for the same.
- Refund will be made in between 15 to 30 days of receipt of the application by way of cheque in favour of the student.
- Refund of Service Tax will be made as per the prevailing norms of service tax refund rules.
- Brilliant provides conveyance facility to various hostels.
- South Indian Bank and ATM are functioning in the Mutholy Campus & near to Arunapuram Campus.
- Students who are eligible for scholarships section B&C should submit the necessary documents to prove the eligibility at the time of admission itself & for section A within 10 days of publication of the respective result.
- Be modest in dress pattern and hence students should follow a Dress Code within the campus & hostels. Girl students must wear shawl with different types of tops.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the campus and residence. Parents and students are requested to comply with this instruction strictly.
- The knowledge of Malayalam language is essential for a perfect understanding of the classes.
- Those who bring lunch or tiffin, are to use tiffin boxes and not disposable packages.
- Applying for the ENTRANCE EXAMS is the sole responsibility of the student and parent.