BOARD PLUS E-PROGRAMME
Students studying in Class XII in CBSE stream can join this programme. The admission is not based on any screening test or mark criteria. Students in other streams can also join , but our main focus is CBSE Board Exam.
CBSE Class XII Board exams is our main target. However, this course will make students capable of attending various state and national level entrance exams.
To cope with this unparalleled situation due to COVID-19 ,the CBSE has revised the exam pattern of Class XII exams. There will be two exams in this year and that too in objective type manner. Hence the Brilliant is proud to announce the BRILLIANT BOARD PLUS E -PROGRAMME (BBEP), which envisages to give intensive training in Mathematics , Physics, Chemistry and Biology to students thereby enabling them to score very good marks in CBSE Board Exams. It also envisages to give equal importance to NEET/JEE Main and State level entrance examinations. Regarding English and Computer Science Brilliant will conduct objective type model examinations. After the Class XII Board exams intensive entrance coaching will be given for Class XI topics – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
1. Every Topic in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology of Class-XII in a clear and effective manner.
2. A student can joining either in Medical or Engineering entrance coaching. After the Class-XII Board exams intensive coaching will be given for Class-XI topics focusing on various entrance Exams.
3. In addition objective type model Exams for English and Computer Science
4. The concepts will be explained in every detail so that the students can answer any objective question in School Exams
5. A clear understanding of the concepts will help the students to excel in various state and national level entrance exams including JEE main & NEET.
6. Coaching is through Online Mode Only.
7. Live classes for selected topics and Online doubt clearance facility
8. Strong time management training
9. Periodic Test Papers, evaluation and interaction with parents.
10. Medium of instruction is English, however concepts will be explained in Malayalam also
"Brilliant guided me through the right path… I joined Brilliant..."
"Hold on to your dreams and trust Brilliant… I was..."
"THE TEAMWORK IN BRILLIANT LED ME TO MY GOALS… Three..."
"Brilliant transformed my outlook on JEE. During my initial days..."